Thursday, 26 July 2012

photoshop tone

I like to edit photos and pictures using photoshop. Have been using it since I was in elementary school.
till now still trying to use it, trying what's the best to fit my photo's tone.
haha even I'm not so familiar with it, at least I give it a try, and.. sometimes it turns out really well and satisfying.
all my photos on my blog was edited by me, except "sweet as popsicles" which was edited by sharon angelia.
I learnt so much from her, and I learn mostly from internet. 

pants-editor markets.



mint color. super duper in love with this color for now. 

 
random shop at docklands-melbourne

haha!
melbourne university
pinky bag from premiere boutique.

here's the before and after.
photoshop is actually magic.
you can "repair" any photos to become whatever you want.
from fat to thin
from slanted eyes to big eyes
from white to black
i love the most when it comes to adjust the tone color
when you snapped a not-really-good picture,, with photoshop and a little bit of change. it could turn out amazing!


bye

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What series (CS) of Photoshop did you use?
    Your photos are very nice, how did you do that? :D

    Please visit my blog also: http://jessiakhalis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi i'm using cs5!
      playing with selective color and vibrance :D

      Delete