Wednesday, 26 September 2012

brunch - ing

another holiday! went brunch at santucci's cafe with girls :D
have I told you that I'm in love with mint green color ? well,.
 :D



got a guest from sydney! <3






lovely place for having brunch with your girls :D
I wonder why they have such a cute place
and! the food is also really delicious.
I love the chicken schnitzels, hot chocolate, and the giusepe? I forgot what that was

Melbourne is known for many places to have brunch



 




love my sequin tribal shorts from zara
tanktop - zara
outer - dotti


andd
 don't you just love my pixel shades?
 got it from taobao.com and I'm sure alot of other online shops sell it too.


bye :*

7 comments:

  1. thx for the comment dear :)
    anyway love your short!! gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mint is just too gorgeous, karen :)
    glad you had so much fun with your lovely girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to become a professional photographer and keep blogging :D

    AsyShahid_AM
    [skatersklk.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. such amazing photos <33 love your shorts so muchh!
    great post, dear :)

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete