Sunday, 23 September 2012

really sunny day

Finally it's a very good day, the very first day of spring. The sun, the wind, all just so good. We
went to Indonesian food festival in Melbourne, so I didn't think much at that time I just put on any clothes that was at the very top of my wardrobe.

so my choice stopped at a loose white tee from topshop, and stripes shorts from topshop as well. Really casual and I'm ready to head the sunshine outside



it's a really nice place actually to do a photoshoot, will definitely back here again to do some, if I could






and, I don't know why i always did this pose!
my head was itchy 
=================


Lion haiirr *roar*










  


spending the day with the girls and guys




















un-edited




same posee









nb : more photos are uploaded on my facebook :))

4 comments:

  1. huaaaaahhhhh reallyyy nice toneeeee love love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thankyou! your tone jg bagus2, love it <3

      Delete
  2. Awesome photos. So cute. I love the bag :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete