Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Wishlist S/S

Hi, so it's been decades since I posted my last short stories on this blog. I've been struggling, thinking about should I continue posting or should I stop. So maybe this post will be the first post that I will write regularly (hopefully :p)

Fashion refers to a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style with which a person dresses, as well as to prevailing styles in behaviour. Fashion also refers to the newest creations of textile designers

everybody loves fashion, don't they? We dress up everyday, without exceptions everybody has their own style. Comfortable, edgy, girly, elegant and so forth. Fashion has been growing so much since it first created, many styles come and go. Fashion is just like a cycle, in year 2013 people have more freedom to express their creativity, styling this and that through fashion. We can dress as 80s, 90s, even 50s, or dress as what's in at this time.

So this is my top 10 Fashion items that I would definitely have it, in near future (we can always think positive rite? )

10. 
Loubutin Pigalle 120 mm in nude. No words can fit to describe this shoes other than sexy.

9.
Brian lichtenberg Sweater. Parody of brands



8.
  This crazy-fever Kenzo Tiger sweater. dayumnn! Sold out everywhere, wait listed by all fashion conscious people

7. arm soiree by Hermes in Barenia. Kelly Dog - Kelly Double tour - Heure H PM watches

6.
This would complete my happiness - Hermes Collier De Chien croco. The most luxurious leather of all.

5.

Chanel Wallet on Chain
Do you know that small bags is an outbreak this season?

4. super cute Balenciaga Mini City. I'm really in love with small bags. I would love to have this in lavender :3


3.
Mary Katrantzou. Prints is its trademark. This would really cure my craving for printed dresses. I love prints!

2.
 
Cartier couple bracelet. The LOVE collection remains today an iconic symbol of love that transgresses convention. The screw motifs, ideal oval shape and undeniable elegance establish the piece as a timeless tribute to passionate romance - www.cartier.com

1.

most-wanted bag this year. The Chanel Boy bags, have become so popular and I notice that Chanel's prices are keep increasing throughout the year. So what do you think? Is this a worth fashion-investment you would purchase?
I would like to have this bag in Black ghw but I couldn't find a good picture of it.

so what's your 2013 wishlist?


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Super trendy! Eager to find some nice mens leather jackets, jackets one cwmalls.com can really meet my needs. Quality is outstanding. Comfortable and, design is very excellent.

    ReplyDelete